It is that time of year when we are all searching for that perfect gift and deal once more, yes Black Friday is upon us! If you are like me and seeking a gift with a difference I highly recommend looking at small businesses! I love shopping with smaller brands the experience is so much more personal. Keep reading to find out some my favourite brands and the special offers they have this upcoming Black Friday! I will updating this post regularly so make sure you keep checking back!
A quick round up of the offers coming up (some are already live!) scroll down for more information about the brands.
- Happy Carrot Skincare – 20% off (offer starts Friday 29th November)
- Brush Junkie Official – 50% off the entire website using code FRIDAY50 – offer is live now!
- My Julienne – 40% off the entire range –Offer is live Now!
- Creme Du Loch -20% off when you sign up for the newsletter, free Shipping to UK, EU, USA and Mainland Canada – offer is live now!
- Apothaka– 10% off individual purchases using code BF10 (Monday 25th November- Sunday 1st December)
15% off two purchases or more using code PICKANDMIX15 – offer is live now!
- Evo Natural – 40% off serum and moisturiser combo pack – offer is live now!
- Green Tea Goddess – Half price 20g face mask tins and free shipping! (offer starts Friday 29th November)
- Real Skin of Gold – 30% off entire website – offer is live now live!
Happy Carrot Skincare
Vegan and cruelty free Happy Carrot Skincare create plant based skincare to nourish the skin and look after the planet too. Their packaging is bright and fun to put a smile on our faces. I recently purchased the lip balm and love my bright little pot!
Brush Junkie Official
Cruelty and vegan free these gorgeous coral makeup brushes are available in kits or individually. With make up sponges and vegan false lashes there is so much choice for our makeup bags! read more in my review here.
For perfect brows My Julienne has products to suit everyone’s brow preference for easy and achievable brow definition. All products are reasonably priced, these will be great gifts and stocking fillers!
Creme Du Loch
A luxury British skincare brand using responsibly sourced ingredients in their anti-aging Creme including Scottish Kelp, Retinol and Essential Oils. It has a subtle cucumber scent from the essential oils which I find calming and refreshing, my review will be coming soon!
Award winning high quality skincare focused on improving our skincare routine and bringing a spa feeling into our homes. Using key ingredients to benefit our skin and deliver effective results, I have my eye on the nail and cuticle oil!
EvoNatural uses no synthetic ingredients and uses hyaluronic acid as one of their key ingredients to ensure their skincare rejuvenates our skin. A cruelty free brand using safe plant based ingredients in their products. A fantastic offer on this hardworking duo!
Green Tea Goddess
The Matcha Face Mask is made from Matcha green tea using an ancient Japanese beauty secret and is full of health and beauty benefits. The green tea is organically sourced from Japan and full of goodness, no pesticides or chemicals are used. Chanel your inner Incredible Hulk!
Have you done your Christmas shopping yet? Let me know in the comments below and if you liked this post tap the star.
No affiliate codes have been used in this post
Izzy_Blogs, 30_Something_Beautyaddict, Happy Carrot Skincare, My Julienne, Apothaka, SimplySarahJayneLoves,