Post includes PR Samples
I am loving balms currently to help keep my lips healthy indoors and out and about under my mask. When the Sheer Glow Colour Balm arrived it caught my attention immediately and I did not hesitate in popping it on!
Nude By Nature are an Australian natural beauty brand. Their formulas are 100% natural and free from irritants, they are cruelty free with a vast amount of their products also being vegan friendly. The Sheer Glow Colour Balm comes in beautiful golden bronze packaging, it is lightweight and sturdy making it perfect for when I do pop out and about. There are four beautiful natural shades in the collection, I have the shade Nude to share with you,
What the Sheer Glow Colour Balm Promises:
- To leave a beautiful hint of colour on your lips
- A natural shine finish to amplify your lips
- Disguise redness and pigmentation
- Pigments will blend with your natural lip tone
- Comfortable and nourishing on your lips
The Sheer Colour Glow Balm is full of lip nourishing and antioxidant ingredients including:
- Kakadu Plum – The richest source of Vitamin C it is a natural antioxidant and will reduce the appearance of aging
- Mango Seed Butter – Will soften and moisturise
- Vitamin E – Full of antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties
- Sweet Almond Oil – For moisture and conditioning
- HA Microspheres – To plump and hydrate you lips
The Sheer Glow Colour Balm is definitely a bit of what I am looking for, a natural and healthy finish is my go to! The balm is lightweight and so comfortable to wear I often find myself forgetting I have it on! The bullet delivers an even finish in one swipe leaving a beautiful hint of colour, my lips but healthier. It has a lovely subtle hint of shine which makes my lips appear fuller which I love! It doesn’t settle into fine lines or bleed which I am pleased with as I do not like to line my lips when using a balm.
I love how soft and supple my lips feel using the Sheer Glow Colour Balm, kind and nourishing it keeps them hydrated including under my mask which is no mean feat! It will transfer which is to be expected and I reapply through the day to keep my lips healthy and fresh. A lovely conditioning formula which has improved the dry areas on my lips without emphasising them and protects my lips against the elements. A beautiful natural pop of colour it has become an essential in my bag!
Love Nude by Nature? See my review on the Moisture Shine Lipstick!
Have any questions? Let me know in the comments and tap the star if you enjoyed this post!
Have a great day! Sarah xxx
This post contains PR Samples*